Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 6 - A Special Sales Milestone, Etsy AU, Triple J Unearthed and Milk & Sticks

Welcome everyone to Day 6 of Blogtoberfest on the Maddabling blog.

I recently hit my 50th Sale on ETSY to a lovely Aussie buyer. It has taken many years but I finally got there !

I made her something a little extra special for this milestone sale, to match the necklace she purchased - a custom bracelet ! I think they make a lovely set. This buyer also gave me some of the best feedback I think I have ever received :

"A fantastic etsy experience! Very well made jewellery with lovely packaging and great shipping. The seller herself is very friendly, helpful, and really just plain awesome! My purchase was her 50th sale so she offered to make me a little something extra-the result was a beautiful matching bracelet. The kind of etsy experience you always hope for !"


I think the personalised service a seller can offer to a customer on Etsy is a wonderful thing, you can create a truly memorable, holistic handmade experience!Viva La Handmade !

Oh and while on the topic of ETSY, there is a new page for Australian ETSY Sellers on Facebook, EtsyAU

EtsyAU
The Etsy Australia page states :

Welcome to the Etsy Australia Facebook page. Company Overview Etsy is all about reconnecting producer and consumer. We aim to highlight the true value of handmade goods and to encourage awareness of the social and environmental implications of production and consumption.

You can check out the Facebook page for yourself here : https://www.facebook.com/#!/EtsyAU or follow the sweet tweets on Twitter at  http://twitter.com/#!/etsyau

And finally - let me introduce to you a Triple J Unearthed band - Boy & Bear.

Milk & Sticks is a song from their album Moonfire which was released on the 5th August 2011.

TripleJ Unearthed launched their very own Digital Radio Station yesterday - check out the website http://www.triplejunearthed.com/

Triple J Unearthed is 100% new, independent and unsigned Australian Music on your digital radio and online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A fab place to explore new music talent from all corners of Australia.

Boy and Bear are :

"Genre: Indie, Roots
Region: Sydney, NSW
Members: Dave Hosking (lead vocals/guitars) Killian Gavin (vocals/guitars) Tim Hart (drums/vocals/guitars) Jake Tarasenko (vocals/bass) Jon Hart (vocals/keys/mandolin)
Influences: Crosby, Stills & Nash, The Shins"
Artist Website:
www.myspace.com/boyandbearmusic or http://www.triplejunearthed.com/BoyandBear

I hope you love their work as much as I do !

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment