Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 4 - Easy to Love

Hello lovely readers, welcome to Blogtoberfest Day 4 - this post is entitled Easy to Love. It includes things that I really really do love and hope you will too.

I was playing with my camera over the weekend and took a snap that I am completely smitten by, it's raindrops on a native hibiscus flower in our garden. I know it will sound weird but I can't stop looking at and admiring the beauty of the raindrops on the petals, to me it is one of the most perfect shots I have ever taken.


I recently discovered the gorgeous art of marisolspoon - a wife and husband artist team,  from the beautiful Appalachian mountains. They state their inspiration to be "Nature's enchantment, vintage aesthetics, off beat tales, and classical painting". Check out these wonderful prints for yourself on the marisolspoon etsy shop here : http://www.etsy.com/shop/marisolspoon

Library Masquerade print on premium matte - Kitty cat bandit art, pop surrealism by Marisol Spoon
Library Masquerade print on premium matte - Kitty cat bandit art, pop surrealism by Marisol Spoon
And finally, in keeping on with the Indie Music daily song feature, meet The Jezabels a fabulous Triple J Unearthed band from the Sydney region, Australia. 
 

I have completely fallen in love with their debut album The Prisoner, it really is Easy to Love. If you want to know more, visit their website here : http://www.thejezabels.com/

I hope you enjoy this sweet song, catch you all tomorrow for Blogtoberfest Day 5 !


No comments:

Post a Comment