Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 13 - A Trick of the Light

Welcome to Day 13 of Blogtoberfest. I can't believe it's Thursday already lovely readers - the topic for today is A Trick of the Light. I want to share with you some incredibly stunning surreal images from the exceptionally talented Elle Moss Photography - here is a link to her ETSY store and btw she has some gorgeous prints on sale at the moment ! http://www.etsy.com/shop/ellemoss

ellemoss' Shop Announcement states :

♥ Original fine art surreal photographs - dreamy, colorful, nature, still life, portraiture
{As seen in Elle Girl Korea, Marie Claire Italia, Prism Magazine (Cover Image), Capricho Magazine (Brazil) , Somerset Digital Studio Magazine and see Profile for more.}
♥:All photographs are professionally printed on the highest quality archival papers in a lab that works only with professional photographers.
♥ http://www.etsy.com/shop/alicebgardens - vintage inspired still life and nature photos - I will happily combine shipping!
♥Different sizes are available - possibilities are endless! See Profile
♥My sweet vintage inspired still life photography: http://alicebgardens.etsy.com/
All images are registered & copyright protected
©2007-2011 Lisa Sieczka/Elle Moss Photography

At the time of this post, I have contacted Elle Moss Photography to confirm it's ok to use her images in this blogpost with full credit for the images back to Elle Moss Photography. Please respect her copyright and do not use these images without her permission x

Light My Way - deep violet blue underwater 11x14 Photograph - dreamy surreal portrait - 25% OFF SALE
Light My Way - deep violet blue underwater 11x14 Photograph - dreamy surreal portrait ellemoss

Ansco Dream - 8x10 Original Signed Fine Art Photograph - portrait of girl with vintage camera - 25% OFF SALE
Ansco Dream - 8x10 Original Signed Fine Art Photograph - portrait of girl with vintage camera by ellemoss

Dive -Underwater portrait - 8x8 Fine Art Surreal Photograph - deep turquoise teal blue sea - 25% OFF SALE
Dive -Underwater portrait - 8x8 Fine Art Surreal Photograph by ellemoss
And of course, I would like to now share a song with you. Meet an old Australian Band - The Triffids with their beautiful song A Trick of the Light. Enjoy xo see you all tomorrow for Blogtoberfest Day 14

No comments:

Post a Comment