Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 7 - Pablo Picasso + Sunny Sundays

Welcome lovely readers to Blogtoberfest Day 7 - week one of Blogtoberfest is now officially done. For those participating, how are you finding blogging each day? Do you find it hard to come up with new subjects to write about ? If you need some inspiration to move that bloggers block on , just remember, 
"The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls" - Pablo Picasso
So dear readers, how did you spend your Sunday ? We went for a coastal walk and enjoyed the glorious  sunshine. Here are some snaps of where we ventured to. 
 This coastal cliff  top walk trail is so beautiful, wild + largely untouched. 
 A couple posing for a photograph at one of the walk trail lookouts. 
 One of the unique wildflowers in bloom at the moment 
 Looking back toward the wind farm turbines
Another more complete shot of the unique wildflowers in bloom
and of course, being a warm day, the Ice Cream Van in the parking area 
for when you finish your walk and need cold refreshments :)

See you all tomorrow for Day 8 of Blogtoberfest xo and p.s. thank you for visiting my blog - I do LOVE reading your beautiful comments xo





2 comments: