Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 17 - A few of my Favourite Silvery Things - Wednesday Wishes

Today I want to share some of the wonderful silvery things I found browsing on Etsy by fabulous Australian DUST team members - I hope you enjoy these Wednesday Wishes finds xo 

Angel Wing Inspirational Pendants by wendylee

Grey Silk Nuno Felt Ruffle Wrap Eco Scarf Silk Shawl by juliaheartfelt

Sterling Silver - Haywire Cuff. Adjustable, OOAK by Incalesco

5g Mineral Eye Shadow - Sparkling Silver by Rhasdala

Silver Spiral Earrings with Iolite Dangles by FullSpiral 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely selection, I adore the wing necklace, thanks for sharing. Jay x

    ReplyDelete