Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 27 - Photo Challenges and Halloween Costumes

Hello everyone - it's Day 27 of Blogtoberfest 2012. Did you have an interesting day ? Do anything exciting ? I went on an outing to thrift shops with my other half in search of items to make into a Halloween costume. We are going as a famous couple - but that's all I shall share for now :) We now have everything we need, I just have to do some practice on the makeup front. 
Last weekend I helped out my dear friend Del from DELicious Designz with some Rock Chic Eye Makeup and coloured her hair with hair chalk - you can read more about it here deliciousdesignz.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/rock-tober-party I had so much fun and am really grateful to Del for trusting me! 
The Maddabling 14 Day Photo Challenge finished yesterday but today marks the first day in the 21 Day Photo Challenge being held by Starry of Starzyia
Starry says this about her photo challenge: 

"Take a photograph each day for 21 days, following the designated theme for each day - the themes are titles of my favourite novels. Please do not use photographs taken before the date of the theme, this is a challenge to see whether you can think creatively with what you have on hand each day - that is what makes it fun and interesting." 

This is the list for participants : 
Does this list inspire you like it did me? You can join in the photo challenge fun here : http://www.facebook.com/events/297759963662448/

The theme for today was A Room With a View - I took a snap from the cafe where we ate this morning :) 
See you all tomorrow for Day 28 in Blogtoberfest xo




No comments:

Post a Comment