Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 28 - 2013 *bespoke* Calendar and 12 Emerging Australian Artists

Happy Sunday everyone and hello Day 28 of BlogtoberfestDear readers, I have a little bit of a treat to share with you. Jess of *bespoke* and Epheriell Designs has a super new project underway 
The 2013 *bespoke* Calendar 
The 2013 *bespoke* Calendar features 12 emerging Australian artists:
Ali J
Tiffany Atkin
Felicity Gardner
Jo Dyer
Lara Carbone (Curmilla)
Karli Aliza
Tali Gal-on (Milk and Cookies)
Sophia Vinten (Sophiamonique)
Rachael Smith (Penelope & Pip)
Samantha Battersby (Matou en Peluche)
Ollie Searle
Jo Barby
Jess is currently in the fundraising stages which will help her to cover the printing and postage costs to get the calendar out into the world. Any additional funds raised over the goal will be used to print additional calendars. Any calendars that are printed that are not accounted for through a pledge will be sold online and sent to *bespoke* stockists around Australia. And some will be used for giveaways, too! {N.B. International shipping is included in the pledge price!}The calender is A4 in size, wire bound, professionally printed and includes all major Australian dates of importance. 
If you would like to see more about the calender you can check out the video here: 
This will also give you lots of information on the different pledges that can be made and the rewards associated with making a pledge. 

And if you feel so inclined, spread the word using hashtag #bespokecalendar 
on twitter and Instagram, or tag @bespokezine on Facebook!

See you all tomorrow for Day 29 of Blogtoberfest xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment