Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Craft Markets + Craft Swaps, Summer Clouds and Island Chicken Wraps

Greetings dear readers, I hope you had the most wonderful weekend. Tonight I share with you Craft Markets + Craft Swaps, Summer Clouds and Island Chicken Wraps. Happy Reading! 
Craft Markets and Craft Swaps 
Maddabling visited the Denmark Arts Market to pick up some last minute hand made gifts for Christmas. As always, it was a delight to visit and there were so many wonderful crafts to see. It's wonderful when you can give the gift of Handmade for Christmas. 

This sentiment transpires into the lovely DUST team. There are regular craft swaps held throughout the year, but the Festive Craft swap definitely generates the most interest. I have made some lovely things for my Secret Santa recipient, and they have been wrapped with love and care, and posted out.  
I am pretty sure that the parcel hasn't arrived at it's destination yet, so I can't share with you yes what it contains; I promise if I hear the news of the parcels arrival, I will share some pictures in my next weekend Blog Post ♥ 
Summer Clouds
Summer is well and truly here, so too are the wispy summer clouds which seem to be edged with gold as the sun goes down. I captured this shot at sunset the other night and had to share. It almost reminds me of a bird in flight....
Island Chicken Wraps
I found this recipe on the back of a pack of Spinach + Herb Wraps. This meal is quick to make and delicious, perfect for when you running short of time on weeknights. 
Island Chicken Wraps 
Ingredients:
4 Spinach + Herb Wraps
2 Grilled Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
1 Red Capsicum, cut into strips
1 Green Capsicum, cut into strips
1 Mango, cut into strips
2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
Juice of 1 Lemon
1/4 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
100g Mixed Salad Greens.

Method: 
1. Combine the oil, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl, mix thoroughly. 
2. Combine strips of cooked chicken, the red and green capsicum and mango in a large bowl. Pour over the oil, lemon juice and parsley mix, toss lightly to combine. 
3. Warm the wraps per packet directions. 
4. Arrange the chicken mixture in the centre of each wrap, top with salad greens, roll up and serve immediately. 

That concludes Craft Markets + Craft Swaps, Summer Clouds and Island Chicken Wraps. Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead, see you on Wednesday for a new Wednesday Wishes blog post xo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment