Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Rough Diamond - Wednesday Wishes

Who says diamonds have to be polished and sparkly - Rough Diamond is the inspiration for todays Wednesday Wishes xo♥
Rough diamond necklace, diamond pendant from TamaraGomez
Jet Black Rough Conflict Free Diamonds, 14K White Gold Ear Studs from LiansElegance
Herkimer Diamond Gemstone Silver Plated Chain Bracelet from HaniaMarysia
Rough Diamond Stacking Ring Set in Recycled Sterling from artifactum


Silver Rough Diamond Oxidized 925 Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings from Beeskers 

No comments:

Post a Comment