Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Out-Foxed - Thursday Thoughts

the inspiration for today's Thursday Thoughts comes from all the lovely fox-y items I have noticed of late, I present "Out-Foxed" enjoy xx
Surrender - Masked Fox Girl - Tamer Animals Greeting Card from DollsInTrees
Handprinted Fyn the Fox Cushion Cover in Burnt Orange from FynLand
Fox Face Batwing Top - bone jersey from RoEnArt

Finn the Fox, Felt Woodland Critter from ThistleandFox
Cameo Brooch featuring a girl with a fox from Berlinroses

1 comment:

  1. I love this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
    I have just finished making a couple of fox hats too. I think maybe foxes are the new owls.

    ReplyDelete