The lucky winner gets a sweet gift pack ready for giving with two divine bath tea bags, a cute handmade mothers day card, a sweet flower and key necklace with matching earrings and a set of three pretty hair pins.
Conditions of entry into the giveaway were to be a Maddabling follower on facebook and to leave a comment at this link advising that you are:
2. In the same comment, for an additional bonus entry, let me know if you are follower of the Maddabling blog
3. In the same comment, for an additional bonus entry, tell me why your mum (or mother figure i.e. grandma, aunt, stepmother) is so special to you?
The all important fine print was:
1. The Giveaway is only open to Australian Residents this time around.
Giveaway Entries will close at 7pm West Australian Time on Wednesday 1st May 2013.
2. I will draw the lucky winner using random.org.
3. The winner will be announced on the Maddabling Blog by 8pm Wednesday 1st May 2013.
4. A link to the blog post will be placed on the Maddabling Facebook Page and the winner MUST contact Maddabling by 8pm West Australian Time on Thursday 2nd May 2013 to claim their prize. If contact is not made, a new winner will be drawn.
So I have visited random.org and put in the number of entries received, got my lovely hubby to push the generate button
And I can now announce that the lucky lucky winner is:
Congratulations Deb, please contact me by 8pm West Australian Time on Thursday 2nd May 2013 to claim your prize. As per the Giveaway Fine Print above, if contact is not made within this time frame, a new winner will be drawn.