Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Savage Kitten 30 Day Photo Challenge - Days 15 - 21

Welcome to another special edition blogpost - and of course the photographs I have taken for Days 15-21 of the Mid Month Savage Kitten 30 Day Photo Challenge.  Savage Kitten + her friend JP came up with this 30 day photo challenge. THE ONLY RULE IS - ALL photo's must be taken on the day, no holiday pics from a couple of years ago etc, the challenge is the immediacy of it and working with what you've got! Savage Kitten will pop them up on her blog at
http://savagekitten.wordpress.com/  so we can all see the photos submitted.
note : all copyright remains with individual artists.


I hope you enjoy my photos - days 22- 30 will be published next weekend xo 


PS Just one more day to enter the Maddabling 
Blog Giveaway - three gorgeous prize packs on offer - see this link   for details 
http://maddabling.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/300-blog-post-milestone-giveaway.html
day 15 - fizz
day 16 - wild 
day 17 - bird 
day 18 - fruit
day 19 - shadow
day 20 - mirror
day 21 - flower




No comments:

Post a Comment