Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ruby Soho - Wednesday Wishes

Ruby
1 noun
2 adjective
\ˈrü-bē\ plural rubies 
Definition of RUBY
1 a : a precious stone that is a red corundum
b : something (as a watch bearing) made of ruby 
2 a : the dark red color of the ruby
b : something resembling a ruby in color

Ruby is the birthstone for July, it is also the name of a song that I love called "Ruby Soho" by "Rancid" a fab American Punk Band. And so is the inspiration for today's Wednesday Wishes.
See you all on Friday for a new edition of Friday Friends and also don't forget to enter the Maddabling Giveaway here  http://maddabling.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/300-blog-post-milestone-giveaway.html - giveaway closes this weekend xo

Flame - Red Feather + Silver Pyramid Stud Bib Necklace by pinkavenger

 The Ruby Rebels Women's Dress by Serpentine Clothing


HeartBreaker - Matte Red Eye Shadow, Natural 

Mineral Makeup, by Glamatronic

Red Ruby Taffetta Romantic Punk Bangle Bracelet by Reinark

Spiked Patent Leather Pumps by VileBrocolliFur

No comments:

Post a Comment