Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Monday, March 5, 2012

Craft Swap Goodness

I recently took part in the DUST team Craft Swap for January/February 2012. I was lucky to be partnered with the lovely Karen of New Earth Soaps. I will let you in on a little secret too - New Earth Soaps is having a 30% off Sale on Etsy from Friday 9th March 6am Australian Eastern Standard Time. Stocks are limited - first in best bathed.  

Want to stock up ? You can find New Earth Soaps here :  http://www.etsy.com/shop/newearthsoaps

I digress................ back to the craft swap :D

I made some gorgeous things for Karen including a greeting card, a bookmark made with lovely czech glass beads, a custom necklace made from jasper, imperial turquoise, kashmir beads, a solid perfume made from fresh beeswax, sweet almond oil and essential oils, some sweet gift tags and a postcard of the amazing Southern Ocean as viewed from the Sandpatch (near to the Albany Windfarm).





In return, Karen sent to me two of her luscious handmade soaps, a Silky Moisture Lotion, a Clay Face Mask, a Photo Card, Two Mini Bath Salts and a mounted photograph of Cosy Corner which was a favourite beachside haunt for our family when I was growing up.





Dear readers, I also promised a peek at some recent photos I have taken, here is a very dandi-lion abstracted - I hope you love it ! See you all on Wednesday for Wednesday Wishes <3

3 comments: