Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ten Lovely Things - Wednesday Wishlist

Welcome to Hump Day dear readers, this week I would like share with you ten lovely things I have recently spotted on ETSY. There is no particular rhyme or reason as to why I have chosen these items, other than the fact that I found them to be lovely and Wednesday Wishlist worthy ! Enjoy xo

Mixed Metal Layered Kindness Bracelet
Mixed Metal Layered Kindness Bracelet by ssdjewelry
Hand Painted Glass Vase, red
Hand Painted Glass Vase by  ColoredGlassByOlia
By the Seaside original mixed media wood art block
By the Seaside original mixed media wood art block by Parachute425
A'Flutter - Exotic Green Peacock Feather Eyelashes w/ Swarovski Crystals - By Moonshine Baby
A'Flutter - Exotic Green Peacock Feather Eyelashes w/ Swarovski Crystals - By Moonshine Baby
Cast Iron Bathtub Couch
Cast Iron Bathtub Couch by ruffhouseart
ooak paper Theatre, art doll , prints - circus art sideshow - First Prize - reserved
ooak paper Theatre, art doll by KarolinFelix

the bellatrix box - number 3 - natural perfume oil and bath salts in faux leather book style treasure box
the bellatrix box - number 3 - natural perfume oil and bath salts in faux leather book style treasure box by pixxxiepieandposie
Fabric brooch - Emma, Twenties flapper girl, retro wearable art, Autumn, golden brown, copper
Fabric brooch - Emma, Twenties flapper girl, retro wearable art, by yalipaz

Aqua Aura Quartz Points Spiral Design Copper with Fine Silver Ring
Aqua Aura Quartz Points Spiral Design Copper with Fine Silver Ring by ElementalAlchemist

Eat Drink Chill plate assemblage
Eat Drink Chill plate assemblage by trixiedelicious

3 comments: