Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dreamy Dresses - Wednesday Wishlist

dreamy 
1. Describing a totally whimsical and lovely state of mind or experience.
2. Having outstanding, superlative, or extraordinary qualities.
Synonyms for Dreamy: gorgeous, fabulous, incredible, unbelievable, beyond expectations, out of the ordinary, amazing, delightful, surprisingly beautiful.

definition from the Urban Dictionary  May 28, 2005 Urban Word of the Day

I think that each one of the ethereal creations in the sublime fashion photographs below meet this definition - they are definitely dreamy dresses ! And it also shows that Indie Fashion designers are thriving amongst the handmade community. Enjoy xo
Pink pale asymetrical dress
Pink pale asymmetrical dress by MissBunnydoll
Sweetheart Party Dress with Hand Dyed Tulle Skirt - Clouds of Cotton Candy
Sweetheart Party Dress with Hand Dyed Tulle Skirt - Clouds of Cotton Candy by ouma
Ruffled Dress-Peachy Almond
Ruffled Dress-Peachy Almond by LaCostureraShop
Anne Marie
Anne Marie by OliviaDeur
Angel Tears Dress
Angel Tears Dress by Archella
To The Sea Dress 50s Vintage Inspired Custom Sundress in Ocean Green Silk and Ecru Lace Any Size Color and Length
To The Sea Dress 50s Vintage Inspired Custom Sundress in Ocean Green Silk and Ecru Lace by SuzyBerry
It Must Have Been the Roses
It Must Have Been the Roses by clairelafaye

3 comments:

  1. Cute dresses! Loving the outdoor shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics Samara! I see myself in dress no.3!!! complete with cutesy shabby bobby pins in my hair (minus the kids) for a garden party .. aaaah...

    ReplyDelete