Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ambient Amber - Wednesday Wishes

am·ber 
1. A hard translucent yellow, orange, or brownish-yellow fossil resin, used for making jewelry and other ornamental objects. 
2. A brownish yellow.

I find the colour Amber so beautiful, it reminds me of liquid honey, autumn leaves and earthy things. The inspiration for todays Wednesday Wishes is simply "Ambient Amber". Enjoy xox
Old amber glass vessel from AlbertandGrace
Czech glass button, Dragonfly, Rich Amber, 31mm from AvedisBeads

Bormioli: Italian amber glass storage jars, set of 6 from ThatRetroPiece
Raw amber Baltic and sterling silver necklace from silvergallerycomau
 
Cimbalom Organic Natural Perfume in a French Bottle; Melodic Notes of Jasmine, Patchouli and Amber from IlluminatedPerfume

No comments:

Post a Comment