Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flamingo Pink - Wednesday Wishes

flamingo noun (plural flamingos or flamingoes)
a tall wading bird with mainly pink or scarlet plumage and long legs and neck. It has a heavy bent bill that is held upside down in the water in order to filter-feed on small organisms. 
Family Phoenicopteridae: three genera and four species, in particular the greater flamingo (Phoenicopterus ruber
Origin: mid 16th century: from Spanish flamengo, earlier form of flamenco (see flamenco); associated, because of its colour, with Latin flamma 'a flame' from_ 
source : http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/flamingo

The inspiration for my Wednesday Wishlist this week is Flamingo Pink. Enjoy x 

Spend a Night in the Flamingo 4x4 american motel sign retro photo by elgarboart

70s Flamingo Pink Lace Babydoll Festival Dress honeymoonmuse

Pink Paper Flamingo Cake Flags Drink Stirrer by AnnKayDesign

Speckled Flamingo Pink Pyrex Casserole Dish, 8.5" by planetalissa

Pink Flamingo 8X12 by hilarywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment