Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist - Hopeless Romantic

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” Judy Garland

Hopelessly Romantic Vintage Lace and Zipper Necklace by londicreations

Hand Carved Hopeless Romantic Stones in Birds Nest by twofarmchicks

The Hopeless Romantic Ribbon Bracelet Trio by twillypop

Hopeless Romantic Card by MervAndDolores

Victorian Style Ivory Crocheted Lace Gloves Gift For Her Valentine's Day Love Sale Pearl Buttons by Kitty016

hopeless romantic - Hand Stamped Lumbar Pillow Cover by JoshuaByOak

The Hopeless Romantics Print by thelittlefox

Hand Croched Romantic Gray Capelet Ornamanted Black Button, Romantic Shrug by pasin

3 comments:

  1. aaahhhh, your taste again, it just makes me want to have everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Starry - I want too but can't always have, this way I can dream x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful ... especially for an eternally hopeless romantic like me.

    ReplyDelete