Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Music - The Impossible Music Festival

Over the period 28th June to the 4th July Triple J - Australia's Youth Radio Station played host to the impossible music festival.

The concept is simple and the Triple J website states :
triple j's archives hold 35 years worth of phenomenal sets from the biggest and most exciting acts in the world recorded by our award-winning Live Music Team. Join us as we open the vaults for seven days of the very best live music this country has witnessed.

It all starts Monday 28th June. We'll play two live sets every day (at midday and 8pm). Then on Friday evening the Festival ramps up with one fantastic set an hour, right across the weekend until late Sunday night.


The best 20 live acts as voted by the listening public were :
1. Muse
2. Rage Against the Machine
3. Daft Punk
4. Bloc Party
5. Art Vs Science
6. The Cat Empire
7. Vampire Weekend
8. Hilltop Hoods
9. Presets
10.Yeah Yeah Yeahs
11.Foo Fighters
12.John Butler Trio
13.Flaming Lips
14.Pearl Jam
15.Prodigy
16.Florence and the Machine
17.Phoenix
18.Grinspoon
19.Tool
20.Radiohead.

Here are a selection of songs from some of the top 20 featured artists. Enjoy !
Want to hear more ? you can podcast triple j at http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/live/podcast/



No comments:

Post a Comment