Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Vibrant - Wednesday Wishes

vi·brant

adj.

1.

a. Pulsing or throbbing with energy or activity: the vibrant streets of a big city.

b. Vigorous, lively, and vital: "a vibrant group that challenged the . . . system" (Philip Taubman).

2. Exhibiting or characterized by rapid, rhythmic movement back and forth or to and fro; vibrating.

3. Produced as a result of vibration; resonant or resounding: vibrant voices.

4. Relatively high on the scale of brightness: a vibrant hue.

My Wednesday Wish this week is to escape the mundane ....... I hope these items inject some much needed colour into your day as they did mine - wonderful bright, vibrant Australian Etsy finds.
You and me and Yesterday - vibrant mixed media art print - colorful paper lanterns
You and me and Yesterday - vibrant mixed media art print -
 colorful paper lanterns by danielleQ
Bright indie maxi skirt
Bright indie maxi skirt by THELONELYLEOPARD
Exuberent Neon Cushion/Pillow Cover Set. 14" x 14" & 19" x 11".
Exuberant Neon Cushion/Pillow Cover Set. 14" x 14" & 19" x 11" by 4Eggs
 
Purple polka dot paper roses
Purple polka dot paper roses by machupo
Vibrant Coral Necklace with Fushia Turquoise Nugget Pendant
Vibrant Coral Necklace with Fuchsia Turquoise Nugget Pendant by fleurelisedesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment