Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

wednesday wishlist - put a needle on the record

A wednesday wishlist inspired by the humble LP. Enjoy xo


Impacto Recycled Record Album Cuff by Tresijas

handpainted recycled record clock by kaileyhawthorn


Angel Recycled Record Comb by Tresijas


Vintage 1960s The Rascals Greatest Hits Record Album Recycled / Upcycled LP Cover Blank Comb-Bound Journal by BetheAbsurd


Record Player Spin The Vinyl Necklace by CuteAbility


Vintage LP Record Puzzle, 70 pieces, Handcrafted, Repurposed, Raffi, One Light One Sun by Fruitionlab


RED Vinyl Record Bowl Grim Reaper- Lust for Freedom by thesmurtis


Rockin' Roll'er Coasters by redshoes26design


Custom Vinyl Record Bookends by nerdnest


Bombastic Cat Vinyl Record by thehermosakid


Record Store Window, Amsterdam - 8 x 10 Fine Art Photographic Print by Blurrylens

1 comment:

  1. awesome finds!!! love the bookends and jigsaw puzzle :-)

    ReplyDelete