Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Friends - Dusty Divas Part 6 - BonTons



Happy Friday my lovely readers. I hope you have all had the most fantastic week filled with good things ! I have been busy busy with market prep in the evenings making sweet brooches, hair clips and gift tags for the upcoming mothers day market. I am looking forward to a little bit of time out for a cuppa on Sunday with Kaz (New Earth Soaps) and Del (Get Spooned and DELicious Designz) - two Dusty Diva's from my part of the world. Life has been a wee bit hectic of late !

This week I want you to meet an environmentally conscious Friday Friend and Dusty Diva - Christine from BonTons Gifts !
I was really lucky to be teamed with the talented Christine in a Dust Team craft swap a while back - she made me an awesome shopping bag in the most fab colours

and recently one morning, while trying to find something to carry my lunch in, I decided it was finally time to get myself something more practical and durable than the standard plastic bag and voila ! A custom lunch bag made with love by BonTons from the most awesome Voodoo Rabbit fabric - I heart this so much !

I had a really good browse through the BonTons ETSY store and am really loving these goodies - I mean how sweetly stylish (and practical)is this tea cozy (note to self must buy a new teapot)
and isn't this reusable snack bag in Apple Crunch just perfect ?

Lovely readers, I invite you to sit back with a cup of tea (could you also do with a new tea cozy *wink*) and a snack and read all about Christine and her craft.
PS Have a wonderful weekend !



The BonTons Gifts Story

BonTons Gifts began in 2008, my third child had turned 1. In between homework, going to the park and after school activities there was some me time to make things that I loved.

I love to use (and buy) fabrics that are stylish and in fashion as well as bright and fun.

The internet has given me a way to combine my passion for handmade and looking after my 3 beautiful children.

You can find me in my sewing room surrounded by fabric with a sweet cup of tea. My space is shared with my girls. They started their own handmade craft journeys from a very early age and inspire me everyday with their ideas.

I have recently started selling my Lunch Bags and Reusable Snack Sacks at a local Brisbane market.

This does take a lot of organizing and energy but I enjoy getting out and meeting the people that love my Lunch Bags in real life! I look forward to marketeering with my Market Buddies later in the year.

I’m always falling in love with new fabrics to use and making new Lunch Bags. If I haven’t made one you love yet please feel free to contact me, I’d love to make you one!


Want to see more ? Here is how you can connect with Christine & BonTons Gifts

Shop online at Etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BonTons

or Madeit


http://www.madeit.com.au/BonTonsGifts

Or become a fan on Facebook and keep up with all the latest here :


http://www.facebook.com/BonTons

You can also see more creations at Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/personalisedstuff/sets/

7 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics Christine uses! It was great to read a little about her today. Thanks Samara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great! Thank you so much Samara

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fabrics are so compelling, and to have them used in so many different kinds of creations that is fantastic! I will definitely heart the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics really are beautiful. Going to have a look now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to read about you Christine. You make gorgeous things with wonder fabrics. I am sure your markets go really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice to hear a bit more about you Christine. Your bags are lovely and your market stall looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete