Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Skywards - Wednesday Wishlist

I had to travel away for work again this week. I really enjoy the flight home, soaring above the clouds as the sun sets. This weeks Wednesday Wishlist is inspired by skyward things - enjoy xo


Blue Heart with White Clouds (Felted Lavender Soap) by SoFino


Flying Bird - hanging papier-mache sculpture by Gloomstopper


Heavenly beautyful nuno felt art dress by arianemariane


Little Clouds gift card box set of 10 by geritom71


Brushed Silver Rain Cloud Earrings by paperfacestudio


Cloud Necklace -- Blue Streaked Skies -- Handmade Copper Chain by noempire


Flight - 14 inch cotton throw pillow with bird design by modernradar


Leather 4 Pocket Checkbook Cover / Wallet - Trees Under the Clouds by TheFigLeaf


Cloud Lace Ring by ardent1


Wanderlust (Birds in Flight), Large Print, 24x30 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar of eyeful

1 comment: