Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Doll Parts - The Sweet, The Surreal and The Macabre

I didn't get time to do a Wednesday Wishlist this week due to circumstances beyond my control. However, I thought why not do a blog post anyway - on something completely out of the ordinary , the sweet, the surreal and the outright macabre - OOAK Art Dolls, Doll Parts and Creepy Dolls. Enjoy.


art doll - Miranda by Anastasiasdolls


Large Porcelain Doll Head by sofralma


Loopy Goth Art Doll Fran by loopyboopy


Arachnia, the Ghost Witch by Novasblossoms


Huge 64 PS lot of porcelain doll parts by oldyetnew


OOAK fine art doll collectible polymer clay OGLD ADO by AMCreatures


Dont forget your Helmet Pillow Form Doll in Green and Brown by dollproject


Vintage Doll Parts by FickleFrog


Lil Farm Harvest Girl Gothic Spooky creepy ooak art doll by CreepyDolls


Porcelain Dianna Effner doll by Kuwahidolls


Vintage doll arms and hands supplies by pinksupply


OOAK Hand Stitched Rag Doll Creepy Gothic Folk Art By Jodi Cain at TatteredRags

No comments:

Post a Comment