Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Monday, June 21, 2010

Through the Looking Glass - DELicious Designz / getSPOONED Library Display !

I want to share this wonderful public display that Del of DELiciousDesignz and getSPOONED created !
Del was recently asked to create a display of her wares at our public library and it was set up in a really cool glass cabinet - hence Through the Looking Glass ! I apologise in advance for the quality of the pics but had to show this off - so proud of you Del xox











http://www.etsy.com/shop/DELiciousDesignz
http://www.etsy.com/shop/getSPOONED
http://www.zibbet.com/DELiciousDesignz

3 comments:

  1. thanks Sam. Glad you made it down there to have a look. It is really hard to get good photos as there is the light reflection from the glass - I tried but they were not too good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't bad pics for mobile phone pictures. The display was fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look fabulous! Thanks Sam, and well done Del! go DUSTers!

    ReplyDelete