Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Monday, June 28, 2010

A happy DUST team craft swap partner !

I was so happy to see that the lovely Wilma of Empress Wu had blogged about our craft swap. My parcel from Empress Wu is at the mercy of the postal service and I will blog about it once it arrives !

This is what Wilma had to say :
And a another bright spot in the week, a wonderful swap gift from my DUST ( Down Under Street team) Craft Swap partner. An elegant pin, with special charms, a beaded bookmark, and some very useful,and very beautiful gift tags. Thank you very much, Samara from Albany, Western Australia

http://www.empresswu.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment