Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Violets are Blue - Wednesday Wishes

Valentines has passed for another year, today's Wednesday Wishes are inspired by the classic poem :

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.

although I much prefer this version ....

 The rose is red, the violet's blue,
 The honey's sweet, and so are you.
 Thou are my love and I am thine;
 I drew thee to my Valentine:
 The lot was cast and then I drew,
And Fortune said it shou'd be you

Fantasy Purple Wig Cosplay colorful Flowers long Gothic hair Bouffant New Years Eve Party hot pink curls blue pink yellow
Fantasy Purple Wig Cosplay colorful Flowers long Gothic hair Bouffant
New Years Eve Party hot pink curls blue pink yellow by CrudeThings
Regal Purple Agate Slab and Sterling Silver Statement Necklace - Purple Agate Statement Necklace
Regal Purple Agate Slab and Sterling Silver Statement Necklace by WildflowersAndGrace
Violet Sensuality Muse Dress
Violet Sensuality Muse Dress by LeMuse
tie dye tight - fuchsia and purple
tie dye tight - fuchsia and purple by nanafro
UK 5, Handmade leather shoes, D fitting, Violet, Rose, PETAL by Fairysteps 1597
UK 5, Handmade leather shoes, D fitting, Violet, Rose, PETAL by Fairysteps 1597

No comments:

Post a Comment