Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Heart You - Wednesday Wishes

val·en·tine

1.
a. A sentimental or humorous greeting card sent to a sweetheart, friend, or family member, for example, on Saint Valentine's Day.
b. A gift sent as a token of love to one's sweetheart on Saint Valentine's Day.


2. A person singled out especially as one's sweetheart on Saint Valentine's Day.

Love it or hate it, Valentines Day is just around the corner. I have found the sweetest selection of Australian Etsy Valentine handmade creations - enjoy x

Pink and Red Heart Felt Garland
Pink and Red Heart Felt Garland by lesalikes
Chocolate Sampler Surprise. Selection of tasting samples. Gourmet Chocolates by CricklewoodChocolate on Etsy.
Gourmet Handmade Chocolate Selection by CricklewoodChocolate

red rose valentines day necklace
red rose valentines day necklace by kisforkani
Custom Stone Heart Bracelet - Pick Your 2 Stones, 2 Initials, Heart Charm, Pearl Bracelet in Sterling Silver Chain
Custom Stone Heart Bracelet in Sterling Silver by JCGemsJewelry
Scrabble Words Love You. Floral Vintage Red. Wood Dice with Words. White Doily. Lace. Still Life Photography 5x7"
Scrabble Words Love You. Still Life Photography 5x7" by happeemonkee

No comments:

Post a Comment