Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist - Happy Together


Personalized Love Letter Box, Wedding Card Box, Love Bird Box, Treasure Chest Keepsake Box by NanaMontana


We celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary earlier this week

and instead of gifts, we went native plant shopping and created a special garden to be a living memory of our wedding anniversary. We can watch the garden grow and bloom, just as a relationship does. The hardest part about the plant shopping was agreeing on which ones to buy - Australia has some truly gorgeous plant varieties.

I have worked on a theme of "Happy Together" for this weeks blogpost - I hope you love it.


Let's Plant Our Dreams in this Garden - Fine Art Print (Medium)by FreyaArt


The Kiss Fine Print - 8X12 by JulienDenoyer


Romantic French Antiqued Brass Pendant Necklace I love you more than yesterday by amradesigns

Aphrodisi Massage Oil in Gift Bottle by Tinderbox


Hearts Abound framed art by PaperPolaroid


Long Stem Red Leather Rose, Wedding/Anniversary Gift by leatherblossoms


custom heart - tree print pillow cover - personalized with your names or initials by cozyblue


Red Currant Pomegranate Heart Pillar by Earthly Essentials


Happily Ever After banner by CowCountryCreations

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 13 years together Samara!!! It is so wonderful to see a couple like you, who are so in love and so committed to each other. My best wishes for a continued long and happy marriage for you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your wedding anniversary, and what a lovely gift idea to plant an evergrowing garden to symbolise your evergrowing love! awwww xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, what a heartfelt wishlist. Wishing you many more happy years together sweetie. xo

    ReplyDelete