Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist - New Year, New Beginnings, New Growth

Happy New Year ! Time for new beginnings and new growth.

2011 (MMXI) - In the Gregorian calendar, it is the 2011th year of the Common Era or the Anno Domini designation; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade. The United Nations has designated 2011 the International Year of Forests and International Year of Chemistry. On 18 December 2009, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/64/134 proclaiming the year commencing on 12 August 2010 as the International Year of Youth: Dialogue and Mutual Understanding. It is the Australian Year of Humanitarian Engineering and the European Commission has determined 2011 to be the European Year of Volunteering.

It is the Chinese Astrology Year of the Rabbit : A placid year, very much welcomed and needed after the ferocious year of the Tiger. I have made a simple but eloquent new years resolution - to try new things. This is a broad and all encompassing resolution and one that I intend to keep.

Welcome dear readers to another year, I hope you continue to enjoy the journey with me xox


Adorable Green --stack rings- Green tourmaline Peridot and Jade Leaf - Made to order by metalmorphoz


New Year Resolutions Original screen print, Stay Free, Resolutions, 8 x 5 on vintage book page by moonandlion


New Growth Earrings - Vesuvianite Leaf, AA Cognac Quartz, Citrine Cubes on Sterling Silver by PoleStar


Embrace New Beginnings by herpaintedword


5x7 - Signed Print - New Growth by lightleaks


Everyday Gives Life To A New Beginning by Suziblutube



Photosynthesis necklace - Prasiolite, Prehnite, Green and Lemon Quartz on Gold and Sterling Silver by FirebirdJewellery


Dare to Begin Letterpress Print by happydeliveries


Baby Ferns Stretching - 8 x 10 Fine Art Photography Print by JenniferAitchison

New Beginnings Silver Bracelet by chicandsweet

1 comment:

  1. wow! great selections, I have to check out these shops and great artists.

    I hope you have a very serene and creative year, and that you enjoy it in good health.

    ReplyDelete