Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award and Etsian Australian Flood Appeal: Bling To Make Your Heart Sing

A special blog post just to bring you up to date with some Maddabling happenings.

Maddabling is feeling very spesh to have been included in this blog feature Etsian Australian Flood Appeal: Bling To Make Your Heart Sing: Amanda from City Kitten Designs says : "Today we are featuring Bling that will make your heart sing - as in you will feel fabulous when you buy it knowing that the proceeds from the sale will go to the Australian Flood Relief effort and a gal can never have too much jewellery hehehe"

I was thrilled to be featured alongside MerCurios, alkazdesign, Paper and Ribbons, and Lace and Links.



Also the lovely Bri of Willow and Elm Designs & Petaliferous fame has awarded the Maddabling blog a Stylish Blogger Award - awwwww thank you xox



As per the post on the Petaliferous Blog , the rules for accepting this award are to:

1. Thank the person that awarded you - check !
2. List 7 things about myself - need to do some thinking on this one...
3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers - who can I share this blog love with ?
4. Let those bloggers know - to be advised in the very near future.

More to come on this one. I hope you are all safe and well - til next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment