Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome

Hello lovelies

Welcome to my very first blog post.

I hope that you will join me on my new adventure.

More to come soon - in the meantime you can check out my creations at maddo.etsy.com x x

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on launching your blog. Look forward to all those inspirational posts you will do...unlike mine..LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the vote of confidence - look forward to lots of indi music and DUST team plugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Samara-looks great so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Samara! Loving your blog already, great style! Have fun with it!
    Karen xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world Samara!:)

    Have fun. I really like the statue in the picture of your header. She is pretty wild!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheers guys - Fran - the statue was made by a dear friend of mine who has nurtured my creative ability - I am hoping to do a blog feature on her soon =)

    ReplyDelete