Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Friends - Dusty Diva's Part 1

My next series of Friday Friends focuses on Dusty Diva's and some of the special friendships I have forged through DUST(Down Under Street Team).
This week I would love to introduce you to Kim of SavageKitten.Etsy.Com.

Kim and I found we had much in common. A love of indi films like Donnie Darko, classic films like Breakfast at Tiffanys, a love of French Music and the music of artists such as Beck and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

As with many others in the DUST team, Kim has supported me in many ways and vice versa through purchases, ETSY treasuries, spreading the facebook love .........
I love Kim's creations - simple boho elegance ! I also love the beautiful sketches created by this lovely lady.

Savage Kitten IS luxe noir pop swing !
I hope you enjoy browsing her etsy store Savage Kitten luxe noir pop swing by savagekitten on Etsy and the Savage Kitten Facebook Fan Page Facebook|Savage Kitten. Below you will see some of sublime pieces Kim has created !
frankly my dear in scarlett boho scarf by savagekitten on Etsyparis boho earrings by savagekitten on Etsy
violet noir bracelet by savagekitten on Etsy

3 comments:

  1. what can I say, I feel quite overwhelmed with the attention, in a warm lovely way. x Samara has been a great support to me from afar and a love of music and films always helps. Thanks Samara, you have done a beautiful job. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write up sam. Yes, Dusty Divas are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww so lovely!! DUSTers rock :)

    ReplyDelete